This course is currently closed
Are you interested in incorporating Montessori Theory at home? Are you considering a Montessori school? Do you want to hear from experienced parents what Montessori can mean for you, your child, and your family? This course is designed for you!
In this four-week course, the lessons and interviews will keep you inspired and on track to your goal to improve your Montessori knowledge and practice.
- Start with an introduction to the foundational principles of Montessori.
- Learn how independnce changes as your child grows
- Learn discipline and communication techniques for raising your Montessori child with respect.
- Foster strong and respectful sibling relationships.
- Meet four professional women who all chose Montessori education for thier own children. They explain how they found it, what drew them to it, and what they have elarned from being a Montessori parent..
Interviews include sessions with:
- Judi Orion – AMI Montessori trainer, speaker, consultant, and Montessori parent and grandparent
- Dr. Lara Flores Shaw – Writer, speaker, researcher and Assistant Professor in the Mind, Brain, and Teaching Certificate at Johns Hopkins University School of Education, and Montessori parent
- Susana Rosas MBA – Entrepreneur, professor and social impact business consultant and Montessori parent of twins
- Christine Harrison – AMI board member, international Montessori leadership educator, founder of Montessori Australia Foundation, and Montessori parent and grandparent.