Are you interested in incorporating Montessori at home? Are you considering a Montessori school? Do you want to hear from experienced parents what Montessori can mean for you, your child, and your family? This course is designed for you!
In this six-week course, your lessons, tutorials, and checklists will keep you energized and on track to your goal to improve your Montessori knowledge and practice.
- Start with an introduction to the foundational principles of Montessori.
- Learn how to prepare montessori activities and offer them at home.
- Develop organizational skills for keeping a Montessori home.
- Learn discipline and communication techniques for raising your Montessori child with respect.
- Your weekly lessons include exclusive interviews with experienced Montessori parents.
Interviews include sessions with:
- Judi Orion – AMI Montessori trainer, speaker, consultant, and Montessori parent and grandparent
- Dr. Lara Flores Shaw – Writer, speaker, researcher and Assistant Professor in the Mind, Brain, and Teaching Certificate at Johns Hopkins University School of Education, and Montessori parent
- Susana Rosas MBA – Entrepreneur, professor and social impact business consultant and Montessori parent of twins
- Alyce Chan – MC, Producer, Writer & Comedian at MOMCOM.CO, and Montessori Parent
- Christine Harrison – AMI board member, international Montessori leadership educator, founder of Montessori Australia Foundation, and Montessori parent and grandparent.