A Montessori Mom, Sarah Moudry, shares her secrets and tips for bringing Montessori into your home. From creating meaningful opportunities and activities to support your growing family to building your child’s connection and sense of community through how we talk with and discipline children.
- First-time parents feeling lost with so much parenting advice?
- Parent of multiples wanting to know how to create a routine and juggle it all?
- Growing family of many trying to keep the calm and organization?
- Homeschooling parent looking to create an educational space separate from your living?
Sarah can help you create the space that is right for your family. Montessori has at its core the ability to adapt to each unique family. We will take fundamental Montessori principles to create the space that is right for you.
- Responding to your child’s needs
- Creating opportunities for independence
- Supporting all members of the community